When we set out to design this pack we knew, our customers expected a few a things, industry leading toughness, comfortable straps, and capacity.
This is the Abrams tank of back packs, we started with 1000D Black Multi Cam cordura, reinforced stitching and patent pending memory foam straps to help distribute the weight of whatever you may be hauling from schools books to road trips this one pack has got you covered.
We even added a laptop sleeve capable of holding a 15" Laptop and a soft armor Level 3APlus panel. Along with deep dual water bottle.
We take a very detailed approach to the products we release, and your satifaction is the most important thing to us. If you have any questions or concerns please let us, we are happy to help.
100% US Made Materials and Manufacturing
- 1000D Black Multi Cam Cordura (US Made)
- Ideal or YKK #10 Zippers and Pulls (US Made)
- Cordura Nylon Webbing (US Made)
- Grosgrain Binding (US Made)
- Nylon Thread (US Made)
- Plastic Hardware (US Made)
- Memory Foam (US Made)
Nomad Day Pack
- Firstly a back pack has to be comfortable, what good is space if it kills your back and shoulders. We integrated memory foam into our straps, this helps to support your shoulders and back along the curves and natural lines. (***Patent Pending)
- Second, must be spacious enough to haul your gear. The Heritage Day pack boasts two full open clamshell compartments, in the main compartment you’ll have space to store a 15” laptop, ruck plate, or ballistic plate including soft armor. We also ensured that the entire back panel we stitched in loop (Velcro’s soft side) for any accessories you choose to attach. (Check dimensions or email us if you have any fitment questions)
- Fourth, we added 3 rows of mole webbing for any added accessories or equipment that needs to be accessible quickly. As well as second front pocket that can be designated as a catch all utility pocket.
17" H x 13"W